This is an exciting opportunity for those who have genuine desire to learn and grow, as well as to experience the work in highly successful and international company.
The STUDEN Holding has an international portfolio of agri-businesses covering the processing, trading, and distribution of agricultural commodities such as Sugar, Edible Oils, Oilseeds, and Grains. The STUDEN Holding was founded in 1992 in Vienna, Austria, where it is headquartered. The STUDEN Holding counts over 600 employees in more than 10 countries across South-Eastern Europe, Brazil, and the Middle East.
A combination of people, strategic partnerships, and a proven business model, have enabled the STUDEN Holding to continuously develop in terms of operational excellence and customer satisfaction, leading to progressive growth in terms of market share and international presence in the core products. More information on www.sco-group.com and on www.agragold.com.
Who is right for the job?
Ambitious, persistent and hard working person with basic experience in marketing or distribution, willing to learn and grow, as well as to contribute positively to a team oriented environment. As an Assistant you’ll work closely with the Vice President of STUDEN Holding to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You’ll help a Vice President to make the best use of his time by dealing with tasks in regards of leading of distribution on the market Slovenia & Croatia and different activities connected with Marketing on the Group level.
For this reason, it is important an Assistant has great organizational and interpersonal skills, is well-presented and professional. Working closely with the Vice President of STUDEN Holding includes frequent travelling and it is expected from an Assistant to be ready to travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Economy (field of interests: marketing and distribution);
• Experience is not mandatory but would be a plus to have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
• Active knowledge of Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and English language is mandatory. Knowledge of German language is desirable.
• Strong computer skills (especially Excel and Power Point);
• Active driver with valid driver’s license;
• Flexible work availability.
Skills needed to succeed in this work:
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information;
• Global mindset: working in multinational environment will require of you to have awareness of Balkan culture, understanding of different cultural norms and expectations;
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
• Great organizational skills: time management, careful attention to detail, follow through, staying on the top with priorities;
• Able to adapt and grow in fast paced environment.
Place of work:
The job shall cover the South – Eastern Europe markets. Assistant’s place of work in next couple of years will be in Brčko (BiH), Ljubljana (SLO), with occasionally stays in Zagreb (CRO) and Belgrade (RS).
What we offer:
• Advancement opportunities;
• Great possibility of continuous learning which will inspire you to be your best each and every day;
• Stimulating remuneration package and other benefits;
• Working in a dynamic and multinational environment.
If you recognized yourself in requirements specified in the vacancy announcement and are interested in this job position, please send us your CV in ENGLISH to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Use subject in e-mail: „Assistant to Vice President of STUDEN & CO Holding”.
Deadline for applications is 31st of December 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 7 days from the vacancy closing. Incomplete or late applications will not be taken into consideration.